Important Information Enclosed Regarding Warranty – Please Read Thoroughly
Thank you for purchasing the Hop TCC-2700. We at Hop would like you to know that we greatly appreciate your business.
Please read below for important instructions regarding warranty information for this machine:
- Please note that this carton and ALL inner packaging materials MUST be retained by your company - In the event that a return or a repair is needed, the machine must be sent back with the original packaging to prevent any damages during shipment.
- Please also note that if a replacement carton and inner packing material is needed, there will be a $50.00 charge to send the replacement – this does not include UPS shipping cost and additional fees will apply to send replacement materials.
TCC-2700 Limited Warranty Policy (Please read all information FULLY and THOROUGHLY.)
- This warranty applies to a repair or replacement of any TCC-2700 roll laminator found to be defective in material OR workmanship for ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Exceptions: Rollers are only covered for SIX MONTHS under a limited warranty.
- This warranty is only extended to the original purchaser.
- This warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the TCC-2700 roll laminator and does not apply in the following cases: 1. Loss or damage to the roll laminator due to abuse, mishandling, accident, or failure to follow proper operating instructions. 2. If the serial number has been altered or defaced. 3. If the roll laminator has been serviced or modified by anyone other than a Hop authorized technician.
- You must receive a return authorization number BEFORE returning any defective/damaged product. Please note that NO return will be accepted without this authorization. Please contact your agent, dealer, or salesperson for this return authorization number.
- When returning equipment for warranty services, ALL shipping charges must be prepaid by you/your company.
- The unit must be sent back in its original box with all packing materials – If replacement box and materials are needed, there will be a $50.00 fee (not including shipping charges).
- This unit will be repaired OR replaced at our discretion free of charge and will be returned to you after the process is completed. Shipping charges will be charged for the return of the repaired equipment. You will be advised of these charges prior to any machine being returned to you.
- This warranty contains our entire obligation unless prohibited by law. Neither this warranty nor any other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability, shall extend beyond the warranty period.
- No responsibility is assured for incidental or consequential damages.
THIS WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
KEEP in touch